All the AERO-AC products are available for all ICARE registered users and free to use for presentations and publications.
However, authors using AERO-AC for peer-reviewed publications must :
- keep in mind that AERO-AC is a relatively new aerosol product, so validation and quality improvement are still an ongoing work.
- Quote the AERO-AC data as follow :
-Waquet F., Peers F., Ducos F., Thieuleux F., Deaconu L., A. Chauvigné and Riedi, J.: Aerosols above clouds products from POLDER/PARASOL satellite observations (AERO-AC products), doi:10.25326/82, 2020.
- cite the two following publications :
-Waquet, F., Cornet, C., Deuzé, J.-L., Dubovik, O., Ducos, F., Goloub, P., Herman, M.,Lapyonok, T., Labonnote, L. C., Riedi, J., Tanré, D., Thieuleux, F., and Vanbauce, C. : Retrieval of aerosol microphysical and optical properties above liquid clouds from POLDER/PARASOL polarization measurements, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 6, 991-1016, doi:10.5194/amt-6-991-2013, 2013.
-Peers, F., Waquet, F., Cornet, C., Dubuisson, P., Ducos, F., Goloub, P., Szczap, F., Tanré, D., and Thieuleux, F.: Absorption of aerosols above clouds from POLDER/PARASOL measurements and estimation of their direct radiative effect, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 15, 4179–4196, https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-15-4179-2015, 2015.
- write in the acknowledgement the sentence « The AERO-AC product is developed at the ICARE data and services center (https://www.icare.univ-lille.fr) in Lille (France) in the frame of the POLDER/PARASOL mission and supported by CNES and PNTS »
- when the publication is accepted, send the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers are warned to use AERO-AC products with caution and invited to contact Dr. Waquet Fabien or Dr Fanny Peers if they have any question. Feedbacks on the product will be extremely valuable.
DATA access [Registration Required]
In addition to the request described in the « DATA policy » chapter, you need to be registered as « ICARE user » to access to these data ( via FTP or HTTP ). Please fill in the « User Registration » form.
Once your login is activated (and the access to restricted products authorized), you can immediatly access to the data and the quicklooks by HTTP via the data archive browser and, a couple of days later, through the icare FTP server
In particular for the products mentionned here, they can be directly be found :